WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for www.foodanddrinkguides.co.uk
- It is not necessary to register with us in order to use this Website.
USE OF WEBSITE
- You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent. Copyright of all material appearing on this site remain the property of Food and Drink Guides Ltd. If you wish to modify or reproduce any of the content on this site, please email us to obtain permission, or telephone to discuss further.
- All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational al day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
- Any material that a visitor to this Website sends or posts to this Website shall be considered non-proprietary and non confidential. We shall be entitled to copy, disclose, distribute or use for such other purpose as we deem appropriate all material provided to us.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect two types of information about you (‘your information’):
Personal information such as your name and email address and any other information that you provide to us when you contact a restaurant through us, request a guide or when you send us an email; and
information that does not identify you, but which relates to your use of the Website such as the pages visited on our Website and the dates and times of your visit. Our Website also uses the IP address of your computer to recognise your geographic location, so that we can provide localised content and language to you.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO US?
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of clause 1.9 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date. Sometimes prices, opening times and ownership of restaurants, bars, hotels etc changes. Please contact the venues directly to check details, as we cannot be held responsible for any disappointment caused in such an event.
- All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Our Business's Name is: Food and Drink Guides Ltd
Our Company Registration Number is: 05362178 (Registered in England)
Our Business Address is: 111 Victoria St, Bristol, BS1 6AX
Our Contact Details are: Telelphone 0117 927 7167 Email [email protected]