The Royal Oak

The Royal Oak


0.5 miles
Station Road, Brandon, CV8 3HR

Located in the small village of Brandon, The Royal Oak is a lovely country eatery that offers a one-of-a-kind spot for drinking and dining, easily accessible from Coventry, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and other surrounding areas. The Royal Oak’s atmosphere owes much of its charm to its rustic look, which is enhanced by an open fire that roars under a collection of traditional old beams, as well as original cask barrels and even an indoor water well.

The owners of this well-established venue have had a hand in highly successful pubs, restaurants and hotels for over 50 years now, while the experienced front-of-house team extends a warm welcome to all. They invite you to enjoy a variety of English cuisine – from light bites to hearty, traditional fare. As a member of SIBA, The Royal Oak also boasts the support of local brewers and serves a great range of drinks. While you enjoy your tipple at the bar, you can also take full advantage of the free Wi-Fi.

So, whether it’s coffee and cake with friends in the coffee lounge, a fantastic two-for-one lunch or dinner offer, or a full evening meal, The Royal Oak can cater for parties of all sizes. This is surely the place to come to enjoy some good food or a relaxing drink.

+2The Royal Oak
Opening Hours:
Food Served Times:
Mon:noon-2.45pm, 6pm-9.45pm
Tues:noon-2.45pm, 6pm-9.45pm
Weds:noon-2.45pm, 6pm-9.45pm
Thurs:noon-2.45pm, 6pm-9.45pm

Similar restaurants nearby


Recommend a Restaurant

Mon, 07/23/2018 - 14:07 -- Administrator

We are always on the lookout for excellent eateries to feature on our website, our app and in our printed guides. If you think you know a restaurant that we really should review then tell us about it here.

Enter the postcode below to look up the restaurant address. If you don’t know the postcode just enter the address manually

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

We found several matches for places called "". Which one were you looking for?