Flavourly are an online drinks company that have come up with a great idea for Valentine’s Day – Gin through the post. Whether your Valentine is a fan of a tipple, or you can’t be with them this February 14th, this post-able gin is a great solution.
It comes with 2 x 50ml measures of Honey and Raspberry Gin Liqueur in a cute cardboard box with a note recommending ways to enjoy the drink.
The box fits through most letterboxes and is just £9.99 including postage & packaging.
It’s not just gin that you can send this Valentine’s. If you fancy sending something a little different this year, you can choose from:
Red Velvet Cupcake Postie – £5.49 including P&P
- Velvet Red Bread
- Mascarpone Cheese
- Strawberry Jam
- White Chocolate
- Grassfed Butter
- Toaster Friendly ‘Magic’ Bag
- Collectable Toast Trumps™ Card
- Personalised letter from you!
Hot stuff in a matchbox – £6.95
- 1 jar of Scorpion Moruga (2,000,000 SHU) chilli powder (the current World Champion)
- 1 jar of Scorpion Butch T (1,500,000 SHU) chilli powder
- 1 jar of 7 Pot (1,300,000 SHU) chilli powder
- 1 jar of Ghost powder (1,000,000 SHU) (Naga Bhut Jolokia) chilli powder
- 4 Chilli fact cards
- 1 Matchbox Collector’s card
Double Heart Cookiegram – £8.99
Two delicious heart shaped shortcakes. Each Gift Boxed. Delivered together with your very own personal message handwritten just for you.