Win a three course dinner for two people with a bottle of wine…
Bistrot Pierre in Leicester has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment and has been transformed in readiness for its seasonal autumn/winter menu launch.
Bistrot Pierre opened its first restaurant in Nottingham 23 years ago and currently has 22 bistrots across the UK – from Ilkley to Plymouth, Cardiff to Sheffield. It is open seven days a week, serving freshly prepared dishes which use authentic ingredients sourced from France by talented chefs who visit France to develop the unique flavours.
Restaurant general manager Kam Chagger comments “We’re also delighted to now be offering diners our newly launched autumn/winter menu which is now being served at the bistrot. This includes our customers’ favourites boeuf bourguignon maison and confit de canard as well as exciting new dishes including poulet chasseur – which is pan-fried chicken in a classic chasseur sauce of red wine, mushroom and concassé tomato.”
There is a popular lunchtime prix-fixe menu, which changes monthly, is available seven days a week with prices starting at just £9.95, £11.95 and £13.95 for one, two or three courses.
A prix-fixe early evening menu will also be on offer until 7pm, with two courses available for £13.95.
The restaurant has now reopened to the public and bookings can be made by calling: 0116 262 7927.
To celebrate this fantastic refurbishment, we’ve team up with Bistrot Pierre to offer one lucky winner the chance to win a three course dinner for two people with a bottle of house wine to share. To be in with your chance of winning, just pop your details in below and a winner will be picked out at random on 21st November.
Terms & Conditions
- Prize voucher is for a a three course meal for two people with a bottle of house wine.
- Prize must be redeemed at Bistrot Pierre Leicester.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- By entering this competition you’re agreeing to be contacted by Food & Drink Guides, Food Festival Finder and Bistrot Pierre.
- The prize is non-refundable, has no monetary value and is non-transferable. No replacement can be issued for a lost or stolen prize.
- Open to residents of the UK aged over 18
- No cash alternatives
- The winner will be chosen after the closing date and will be picked at random and contacted by email. If no response is received after 72 hours another winner will be picked.