We’ve teamed up with tea experts Rosevear Tea to offer one lucky tea fan the chance to win a personalised tea tasting for two in their shop in Bruntsfield Place, Edinburgh.
Adam and Isabelle have travelled to meet tea farmers to find the best ethically sourced teas such as Jukro from South Korea and a tea from the only French tea garden – Fragrant Volcano. An extensive teaware selection complements the tea offer
There are over 70 teas and herbal infusions in store, more than 20% of which are organic and this percentage is growing.
Rosevear Tea organises regular tea events which have included authentic matcha experiences, tea tastings directed by a medical herbalist and an innovative food pairing in collaboration with George Mewes, a local cheesemonger.
For a chance to win this fantastic experience, all you need to do is just pop your details in below and one lucky winner will be picked at random on 11th October and contacted by email.
Terms & Conditions:
- The prize will be a tea tasting session for two in Edinburgh.
- The winner will be contacted by email on 11th October.
- The prize is non-refundable, has no monetary value and is non-transferable. No replacement can be issued for a lost or stolen prize.
- Open to residents of the UK aged over 18
- No cash alternatives
- The winner will be chosen after the closing date and will be picked at random and contacted by email. If no response is received after 72 hours another winner will be picked.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Food & Drink Guides, Food Festival Finder & Rosevear Tea.