The good people at Zest & Zing are offering one lucky winner the chance to win a ‘Taste of Italy’ gift set.
Taha, the founder of Zest & Zing spent his childhood visiting his aunt in Libya, the homeland of his parents. These memories inspired his business concept as he recalls the attention to detail of adding different herbs and spices into dishes:
“A hint of fragrance can transport you back to your childhood, towards distant lands, or create a particular atmosphere right in your kitchen, resulting in a special meal for family and friends and adding a twist to your everyday routine!”
If you’re looking for a gift for a lover of fine food and home-cooking then there are some really great options, from ‘Taste of India’ herbs and spices or ‘Taste of Greece.’
You can also search for complimentary herbs and spices to match your favourite foods and add that little extra to a signature meal.
The ‘Taste of Italy’ kit includes: Oregano, Calabrian Pepper Flakes, White Truffle Salt & Pesto. It is their top of the range gift set, and helps to bring the best of Italian cuisine to the table any night of the week with this delectable herb and spice set — simply pair with fresh mozzarella, pasta, lamb or fish. The mouthwatering complimentary recipes with this set include Truffle Beef fillet and Lemon basil Spaghetti.
To enter this competition, just pop your details in below and one lucky winner will be picked at random on 25th August and contacted by email.
Terms & Conditions:
- The prize will be one ‘Taste of Italy’ spice kit.
- The winner will be contacted by email on 25th
- The prize is non-refundable, has no monetary value and is non-transferable. No replacement can be issued for a lost or stolen prize.
- Open to residents of the UK aged over 18
- No cash alternatives
- The winner will be chosen after the closing date and will be picked at random and contacted by email. If no response is received after 72 hours another winner will be picked.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Food & Drink Guides, Food Festival Finder & Zest & Zing.