Brooklands Hotel has a garnered a fabulous reputation for serving outstanding food and drink, and with two well-deserved AA rosettes under its belt, it’s the perfect foodie destination in Weybridge, Surrey.
1907 Restaurant, housed within Brooklands, has generously offered our readers the chance to win a delicious three-course meal for two people from their fantastic à la carte menu (up the value of £80), a bottle of house wine to share and a delicious cocktail each.
You can view a 360 tour of the restaurant here:
You might tuck into the likes of Octopus & Prawn Sriracha with Udon noodles, gyoza, bean shoots and green onions or Grilled Goats Cheese & Chicory Salad to start. For mains, you’ll be spoilt for choice – think Butter Baked Lamb Sirloin with Israeli cous cous, aubergine puree and buttered grelots, or an indulgent Tomato & Spinach Chicken Ballotine with Prosciutto, sweet potato fondants, baby vegetables. Desserts are decadent so make sure you leave plenty of room: Rosemary infused Crème Caramel is sure to hit the sweet spot. You can view the entire à la carte menu here.
If all this has whet your appetite, we’re also offering our readers a special offer.
- Offer valid until 31st May 2017
- Offer is choice of one bottle of house wine or a 20% discount on your total food bill
- 20% discount applies to the food bill only
- Offer applies to restaurant dining on the a la carte menu and dining on the terrace
- Valid Sunday to Friday for those dining between 6.30pm and 7pm
- Subject to availability
- ‘FOOD & DRINK’ must be quoted at time of booking
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Brooklands Hotel reserves the right to end this promotion at any time
To be in with a chance of winning, just fill in your details below. The winner will be announced on 10th July 2017 and contacted by email.
Terms & Conditions:
- Additional drinks are payable by the winner.
- The prize will be valid for lunch or dinner from Sunday to Thursday.
- Once the winner is known, the prize will be valid for 3 months from date of voucher issue
- The meal must be booked with 1907 restaurant directly, subject to availability.
- The voucher is non-refundable, has no monetary value and is non-transferable. No replacement can be issued for a lost or stolen voucher.
- Open to residents of the UK aged over 18
- No cash alternatives
- Voucher validity is non-extendable
- The winner will be chosen after the closing date and will be picked at random and contacted by email. If no response is received after 72 hours another winner will be picked.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Food & Drink Guides, Food Festival Finder & Brooklands Hotel