There’s so much more to Cornwall than fish, chips and pasties…
Cornwall is undoubtedly one of the most stunning parts of the UK, if not the world! From the beautiful coastal walks in Bude to the golden beaches in Newquay and the views from Lands End. We love it all!
What’s more, there are some seriously good foodie hotspots and incredible dishes that, if you’re a local or just holidaying, you really need to check out.
Here’s a few of our favourites…
1. Monkfish @ Kota, Porthleven
3. Bagel @ Jam Jar Cafe, Newquay
4. Lime cured Mackerel @ The Falmouth Hotel
5. Burgers @ Sam’s in the city, Truro
6. Pimms @ Porthmeor, St Ives
7. All the meat @ Hidden Hut, Porthcurnick Beach
8. Crab & Chips @ The Shack, Falmouth
9. Crab on Toast @ Nathan Outlaws, Port Isaac
10. Octopus Carpaccio with crispy chipirones @ Rich Stein’s, Falmouth
11. Pasty @ Philips Bakery, Hayle